Yiwu is not included in the classical organized touristic tours ; however, it is the world’s capital of wholesale trade. Located in
Zhejiang province, at a 300km distance from Shanghai, the city is surrounded by industrial parks which extend as far as the eyes can see. Yiwu specializes in the sale of small daily goods.
Yiwu is home to Asia’s biggest market place, the Futian market. The building, extending twelve kilometers, contains more than 150000 showrooms, and attracts 200000 visitors from across the globe every day. Hundreds of thousands products are presented at incomparably low prices.
The Futian market contains 1500 categories of different articles. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the products which can be purchased there :
- Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, articles for hair...)
- Fashion accessory (belts, glasses, wallets, bags...)
- Home decor and furnishings
(USB, LED, solar panel...)
- Packaging and conditioning materials
- Office stationery
- Festival decorations (Christmas, St Valentine's Day, Carnival)
- Sport and leisure goods
For more informations about the city of
and the Futian market, don't hesitate to contact us.